The training presents the principles of project management in an agile environment, which are characterised by high requirement variability, and prepares for conscious participation in the work of project teams according to the Agile Project Management standard.
The second aim of the training is to prepare its participants for the exam that allows them to obtain the AgilePM® Foundation international certificate issued by the APM Group.
The training is aimed at all people actively participating in projects carried out in agile environments (members of project teams, team leaders, project managers, and decision makers – steering committee level).
The training is also for those who have experience in traditionally conducted projects and who would like to adopt an agile approach in their projects.
- Textbook: AgilePM® – Agile Project Management Handbook v.2
- Accredited training materials
- Diploma of completion of the training
Diploma of completion of RETHINK training
- Duration of training: 2 days
- Group size: Up to 15 people
- Conditions for participation: No prerequisites
- Accreditation / Substantive basis: Training accredited by the APM Group.
Conditions for participation in training / exams, instructions and forms
- AgilePM basics. Choosing the right agile approach;
- The philosophy, principles and variables of a project;
- Preparation for success;
- DSDM process;
- People – DSDM roles and responsibilities;
- DSDM products;
- Key practices – MoSCoW Prioritisation and Timebox Application;
- Planning and control in the life cycle;
- Other practices: Facilitated Workshops, Modelling and Iterative Development.